Monday, October 5, 2009

Kalesar Mahadev

A serene path......leafy, earthy leads to this beautiful forest temple of LORD SHIVA...I heard locals saying a magical medicine is prepared there called shiv amrut.
a herbal concoction which is made by the ayurvedic doctor.....People come from near and far with dreams of healing......the pundit claims the lingam in the temple is 4000 yrs old.....As i walk I look at the Yamuna river, dreaming back to the days when this temple must have been first created.....

I take the medicine-infallible hope in power of nature remedies:)
Its black liquid, very bitter! yet strong enough to evince an interest in my sense of inquiry.......There is aboard which says diseases like cancer, arthritis can be treated successfully...............


Shiv amrut-nectar of the gods the very name gave me healing sensations/vibrations.....
I return tomorrow after 15 days.......this time not for the amrut but for Shiva himself......

No comments: