Thursday, November 19, 2009

New haircut-courtesy my eight year old niece




Just the other day, Eshana my 8 yr old niece who is madly in love with Hannah Montana...suggested I have a haircut like that...Armed with a badge of Miley Cyrus, I dared to have one not quite the same but similar.....shes happy with the results....while taking this snap she wanted the fringe to be over the eye.....:)not quite so.........well i asked her advice and i got it! simple.....I am satisfied with the end result....At 8 she is already a teen......and at 39 I am also a teen...
so it matches......we argue, we sulk, we do homework together, we sing, we dance,
we fight over whos going to use the pc, and we babysit each other....oops I mean I babysit her.
She sees through my mock anger when she misbehaves.....my smile starts and she catches me...Bua she shouts...and giggles and I melt like chocolate on a hot day:)
Nisbat is infectious.......just cannot be away from it.

1 comment: